Contact Lake County Off Road
Rider ATV/MC or Driver Jeep/4x4 Pass
Jeep/4x4, ATV/UTV/SxS or Motorcycle
Kids 10 and under ride for free
N/ASales ended 06-02-2012 07:00AM
Spectator or Passenger Jeep/4x4 Pass
Jeep/4x4 passengers & Spectators are required to purchase this pass.
Kids 10 and under free
Each person camping overnight is required to purchase this pass In addition to a rider/driver or passenger pass. Camping passes will be collected at the event and exchanged for a camping/overnight wrist band.
Kids 10 and under camp for free
All vendors and exhibitors are required to purchase this permit which they will exchange at the event gate for a dated permit and (2) staffer wrist bands.
Additional staff members are welcome but each are required to purchase a Spectator/Passenger pass or if they desire trail access a Rider/Driver pass.
If staying the night the purchase of a camping pass is required for each person.
Each Vendor will receive an area approx 15ft x 30ft..
* ATV's, Motorcycles, Jeeps & 4x4's, will all have access to over 200+ private acres of wooded trails including water crossings, hill climbs and other obstacles in this AMA santioned event. The difficulty level for these trails support riders & drivers of all skill levels from beginners to more advanced. ATV’s and Motorcycles will also have full access to a full size TT Track and motocross track to test your skills. There will be designated "VIP playtime" for Jeeps and full size 4x4's to access the motocross track but the TT track is off limits at this time due to the 2012 race season. Trail difficulty [2 out of 5] - Motocross track difficulty [4 out 5].
* The trail leaders from Lake County Off Road and Northeast Ohio 4x4 along with other ATV & Jeep organizations will be holding driver/rider meetings starting promptly at 8:30AM and again @ 1PM for all beginners or those who want to follow a guide on the trails. Trail maps will be included in the information packet each paid participant receives.
These meetings will provide basics and provide general advice and guidance to all first timers. At the conclusion of the meeting riders/drivers can strike out and explore on their own or join the instructors and guides for a low impact ride on the trails where the only thing that gets dirty will be your wheels. The trails at Pine Lake are nice & wide and there is little risk of scratches or scrapes from branches.
So if your new to Jeeping/4x4'ing or ATV'ing and don't want to risk damaging your machine this is the place for you.
Unlike last years event these after meeting guided tours will be the ONLY guided tours of the day, so please meet promptly at the designated times (8:30am or 1PM) next to the registration/check-in building just across from the TT track.
* This years exhibitors and sponsors include; Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram , 4-Wheel Parts Cleveland, AmsOil, Summit Racing, Wiseco Performance Products, HMF Exhausts, Concord Power Sports, Western Reserve Honda of Mentor
* 4-Wheel Parts of Cleveland will be holding a short proper recover techniques seminar twice demonstrating the use of tow straps, snatch blocks and winches for Jeeps and Full Size 4x4's.
* The "Extraordinary Entries" contest A.K.A. The "Show & Shine" for Jeeps/Trucks and other 4x4's. Starting promplty @ 12:30pm Jeeps, Trucks and other 4x4 vehicles will gather behind the grandstands of the race track (look for the signs) however this show & shine will feature a twist. Muddy and Clean vehicles will compete together!
This will be a spectator judged event, each entry will be given a dash plaque to complete and place in their window displaying their name & vehicle info. Voting ballots will be given to the spectators, visitors and other participants so they may select their favorite vehicles. Ballots will be collected at 1:15PM with prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. 1st place prize is (4) box seat tickets to a Cleveland Indians game. All winners will be announced on site directly following the collection of the ballots @ approximately 1:30PM.
* Covered Bridge Tours - Jeeps/4x4's and any street legal vehicles interested in a spring tour of 3 of Ashtabula counties covered bridges can meet the tour guides from Lake County Off Road at the registration building for a prompt 2:00PM departure. Each vehicle will be given a map and information on the 3 bridges we will be touring. This will be a 2 hour off-site event. Bathrooms are available at our last stop
Don't miss the opportunity to see and drive across the longest covered bridge in the United States right here in NE Ohio !! Be sure to bring your cameras for several fantastic photo opportunities. We also encourage everyone to bring a handheld FRS radios for communication enroute with your guides.
## Any street legal vehicle may participate, No pre-registration sign-up required - All Drivers & passengers must have at least a spectators wrist band ##
* Several ATV/Cycle dealers and vendors will also be on hand showing off the latest gear and vehicles.
* We loved them at the last event and we've asked them back for 2012 - Food and drink service will be available for purchase from the famous mobile gourmet restaurant Gobble Gobble.
*Boy Scouts will be hosting a pancake breakfast for all attendees. Some be sure to come hungry and show your support by purchasing breakfast. The Scouts will also be hosting a "Get to know the Scouts' session in the pavllion as well as other activities.
* Jungle Bob and his exotic animals will be joining us on Saturday as well, so if your bringing the children don't miss out on seeing and learning about all of Bob's animals.
* As always Kids 10 and under ride for free
* 50/50 Raffle and reverse raffle for prizes with proceeds going toward the continuing fight for trails here in NE Ohio and to next years event.
* Fishing - Fishers Pine Lake is also the prime opportunity to cast your lines in and relax a bit so don't forget your fishing poles
* Any individual camping is also required to purchase a camping pass to cover costs of porta-pottys, trash pick-up and general park maintenance.
* Evenings entertainment will include a large Bon Fire (weather permitting) and we are also considering movie night and/or open mic night with the special musical guest(s) in the pavilion
.... If you play an instrument bring it along just in case.
* This event is open to the public and ALL clubs and groups. If you are part of a large group designated camping areas can be reserved for large groups. Simply send an email request, with the total number of vehicles and number of people camping to - firstname.lastname@example.org
* A percentage of each admission will be set aside to support future NE Ohio events and general trail preservation opportunities by Lake County Off Road and the OMTA throughout Ohio but especially here in NE Ohio.
* A very limited number of Driver/Rider Tickets will be available for purchase at the gate for an additional charge($30 Driver/Rider) - Passenger/spectator tickets will be $5. CASH ONLY !!
* This is a rain or shine event - No refunds will be issued for any reason.
** IMPORTANT - ALL full size Jeep/4x4 vehicles driver must have a valid drivers license and provide valid proof of insurance, NO EXCEPTIONS !! - YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT BRING BOTH. Not only is It the Law, we require it for safety reasons. No Refunds will be issued if you forgot your Drivers License or proof of insurance.