General Event Summary
A family friendly event for the beginning to intermediate skill level Jeeper and ATV/MC riders however all skill levels will find a fun filled weekend playing on the trails and camping with friends. ATV's, Side-by-Sides(SxS), Motorcycles, Jeeps & other 4x4's, access over 200+ private acres of wooded trails, water crossings, hill climbs and other obstacles in this AMA santioned event.
- Jeep/Full size 4x4s/Motorcycle/ATV/UTV/SxS/ will all have special access to the motocross track located in the trails.
- ATV’s/UTV/SxS and Motorcycles ONLY will have access to the TT race track
- Absolutely no jeeps or full size vehicles permitted on the TT-Track
- "VIP playtime" for kids only from 12:00 until 1:00 on the big race track(TT-track)
- Kids 10 and under only please
- RAFFLE sponsor donated packages, be sure to bring plenty of $1 bills for tickets.
- Multiple On Site food vendors - Details and Menu below
- Saturday night LIVE entertainment in the campground from 8 - 11:00PM featuring WHISKEY HORIZON playing your favorite Classic Rock and Modern Country
Primative restrooms - (6) Porta-pottys will be distributed throughout the campground, no running water
Come celebrate the 2019 Extreme Terrain Go Topless Day
Gate and General Admission Information
- Only 500 vehicles tickets are available for this event,
- If tickets sell out online before the event there will be NO vehicle ticket sales at the gate
- Guest/Passenger tickets will still be sold at the gate
- Camping check-in is available Friday starting @ 6:00PM until 8:30PM
- ABSOLUTLY NO CHECK-INs AFTER 8:30PM
- NO FRIDAY TRAIL RIDING OR WHEELING
- FRONT GATE opens at 7:30AM on Saturday and closes at 3:00PM
- No new arrivals permitted after 3:00PM
Event staff and recovery/rescue crew members monitor and use Channel 17 on FRS/GMRS walkie talkies
First time event participants
Plan on attending the driver/rider meeting Saturday morning @ 8:30AM prior to hitting the trails where they can pick up an updated trail map and where we will brief everyone on trail conditions, orient the first timers and provide any last minute trail closures or changes in safety policies and rules.
- A guided trail ride for ATVs and Jeep/Full size 4x4s will follow this meeting at roughly 8:45AM
- If you have a FRS/GMRS walkie talkie please bring it
TICKET SALES AT THE EVENT
Any tickets not sold online will be sold at the gate, but as a reminder in an effort to limit the number of vehicles so everyone has a great off roading experience there are only 500 vehicle tickets available in total. Once all tickets are sold and we reach capacity the SOLD OUT sign will be posted and no further vehicles will be admitted
- Tickets not sold online will be sold at the gate until all 500 tickets are goine. Prices increase to $30/each at the gate- CASH ONLY !!
- Passenger and spectator tickets may be purchased at the gate until 3:00PM on Saturday
- Kids 10 and under ride for free however liability waivers and parent or legal guardian must be present at check in
- ABSOLUTLY NO EXCEPTIONS - This means NO Pre-Signing of minor waivers is permitted or will be accepted
$1 of each ticket sold will be donated to support Wreaths Across America to remember our fallen US veterans >> http://www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
When arriving to the event ALL Riders/Drivers/Guest/Sponsors/Exhibitors and participants will be directed to the pavillion where a staff member will check ID's and process their admission collecting the necessary liability waiver signatures. Please allow for at least 10 minutes to process your entry, get your wristbands and event sticker when you arrive
If you have purchased your tickets on-line please have your printed tickets, including those for children 10 and under and for camping along with a Drivers license or State issued ID ready when you reach the check-in tables.
** This is a rain or shine event - NO REFUNDS will be issued for any reason **
Trails open Saturday morning at 7:30AM and close Saturday at dusk.
Trails will re-open Sunday morning at 8:00AM and close at 11:00AM so event clean-up can begin.
TAKE SPECIAL NOTE only those camping may ride on Sunday
NO ADMISSIONS OR TICKET SALES ON SUNDAY
- Check-In starts Friday Night @ 6:00PM and ends at 8:30PM
- ABSOLUTLY NO CHECK-INs AFTER 8:30PM FRIDAY WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Check in for campers will resume on Saturday morning
- Camping is primitive - sites do not have electricity and no water is available
- (6) Porta-pottys distributed throughout the campground, no running water
- Camp sites are on a first come basis
- Campers select their own camp site from those that remain available after check-in
- (1) camper or (2) tents and not more than (6) adults per campsite
- Only (1) tow vehicle with trailer per camp site
- Additional tow vehicle parking available on request at no additional charge
- Small fires are permitted, bring your own wood
- No generators after 10PM or before 6AM
!! ABSOLUTELY NO FRIDAY WHEELING OR RIDING !!
- EACH person camping MUST purchase a Camping Pass
- Campers will be issued a separate wrist band and a vehicle dash board pass at check-in
- Kids 10 and under FREE
This event is open to the public and ALL clubs and groups across the USA. If you are part of a large group and wish to reserve a large camping area so all your members can be together. Simply send an email request, with the type of vehicles, total number of vehicles, approximate size of any campers and number of people camping to - email@example.com and we will contact you to make arrangements.
On Site Food Service
We ask all event guests and participants to help us continue to keep high end food service
coming to NEO JAM and supporting our food vendors by purchasing your meals from these
wonderful folks cooking all weekend just for us. Consider grabbing lunch and maybe a snack later
in the day as you check out the raffle items and other sponsor exhibits.
Fabulous Freddies Franks
Featuring all your Hot Dog & Sausauge favorites including the now famous NEO JAM - MUD DOG.
That's a whopping 1/4 pound chili cheese dog for only $5!
Freddie will also be featuring breakfast options this year of either Biscuits, Sausage Gravy and Eggs or a Breakfast burrito and will also have your morning coffee available for purchase as well.
The Hunger Squad
- Maple BBQ pulled pork sandwiches with honey lime coleslaw
- Sriracha aioli and onion frizzles.
- Shaved Eye of Round Philly with caramelized onions, marinated peppers and mushrooms with horseradish aioli
- Cilantro lime Rice bowl with chicken chorizo or pork, pico de Gallo, black bean corn salsa sour cream and Sriracha aioli
- Double decker tacos with chicken, chorizo, pork, or shrimp.
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Buffalo chicken Mac and cheese
- Salt fries
- Garlic Parmesan Fries
"GLOW-IN-THE" NIGHT RIDE
To accomodate a safe experience for all participants please read the below carefully
Bring plenty of glow sticks, bracelets, Christmas lights or anything else that lights up or glows and decorate your Jeep, ATV, SidebySide, motorcycle, campsite, passengers, Dogs and of course the kiddies before we depart on this years night ride. Help us make the trails light-up and glow
Following the night ride keep on glowing and grab your favorite adult beverages, ride or walk on up to join us near the registration building in the campground for some music and after hours socializing with fellow off roaders
NEW this year to help insure the safety of guests, the trail guides and recovery crew the night ride is a follow the leader activitiy ALL participants must ride together NO EXCEPTIONS
!! Additional Ticket purchase now required !!
!! Night Ride tickets will NOT be sold at the gate !!
- !! ONLY 50 vehicle tickets will be sold !!
- A part of each ticket sold will be donated to the charities assisting the event
ALL VEHICLES participating MUST STAY IN A SINGLE FILE LINE and with their group at ALL TIMES
It should go with out saying however as a reminder ALL vehicles participating in the night ride MUST HAVE at least one fully functioning headlight and tailight - There will be a vehicle inspection prior to departure NO EXCEPTIONS will be given
As a reminder during the night ride ANYONE found leaving the group, heading off into the darkness to make thier own trails or otherwise being unsafe and risking staff or other guests safety will be immediately ejected from the event and NOT JUST the Night Ride. It is not OK for our staff to have to leave other guests and risk their safety to run you down in the dark. Consider this your one warning as no additional warnings will be issued.
For the safety of all, anyone suspected of being intoxicated and driving on the trails or driving in the campground staff members have made special arranagements to notify the Ashtabula County Sheriff who will enforce Ohio's state law regarding OVI.
FULL SIZE VEHICLES (JEEPS/4x4's) - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- RECOVERY/TOW POINTS - All FULL SIZE vehicles must be equipped with proper tow points FRONT & REAR. Depending on trail conditions vehicles without any tow points may be refused access to the trails. NOTE: A hitch is a tow point, a bumper without a recovery point is not.
- TIRES - All full size vehicles must be equipped with at least all terrain tires. Depending on trail conditions vehicles with out the appropriate tires may be refused access to the trails
- EXHAUST - All vehicles MUST have a fully functional properly installed exhaust as to not poison the vehicle passenger cabin
- What if I get stuck? LCOR staff will be patrolling and will render recovery aid, however as is customary and required ALL participants must connect their own recovery lines to their own vehicles - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Staff, recovery/rescue crew and other attendees are not responsible for any vehicle damage or injuries caused due to improperly connected recovery lines or failures of improperly kept or defective recovery gear.
- The recovery/rescue crew is a volunteer group that is only present to assist guests in getting their vehicle back onto the trail if possible. If your vehicle becomes otherwise disabled and no longer driveable it is your responsibility to arrange for a professional recovery/tow service to come to your aid.
ATV, Cycles, SxS - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Helmets & Eye Protection required for ALL riders and passenger (for vechicles certified to carry passengers)
- ATV drivers, Unless your vehicle was manufactured and sold as a 2 person machine this event does not permit 2-Up riding, what's 2-Up riding? That's 2 people riding on machine. The adding of a rear seat rest to an ATV does not make the machine 2 person capable. Check the manufacturers website or your ATVs left front fender for the manufacturers safety decals to guide you.
** This is a rain or shine event - NO REFUNDS will be issued for any reason **