Lake County Off Road (LCOR) is a membership club of Jeep, ATV, side by side and Motorcycle enthusiasts from across North East Ohio whose mission it is to:
Protect NE Ohio Off-Road Trails and promote Safe, Fun & Responsible ATV, Motorcycle and Jeep/4x4 activities.
LCOR holds monthly meetings for its members to socialize and discuss topics of interest such as:
- Upcoming day and weekend rides
- Parades, shows and events
- New Land & Trail opportunities
- Updates and new information from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources and other state agencies
LCOR follows Tread Lightly!
- Travel responsibly on designated roads and trails or in permitted areas.
- Respect the rights of others including private property owners and all recreational trail users, campers and others to allow them to enjoy their recreational activities undisturbed.
- Educate yourself by obtaining travel maps and regulations from public agencies, planning for your trip, taking recreation skills classes, and knowing how to use and operate your equipment safely.
- Avoid sensitive areas such as meadows, lakeshores, wetlands and streams, unless on designated routes. This protects wildlife habitat and sensitive soils from damage.
- Do your part by leaving the area better than you found it, properly disposing of waste, minimizing the use of fire, avoiding the spread of invasive species, restoring degraded areas, and joining a local enthusiast organization.
Is LCOR all work and no play?
Not at all, in fact quite the opposite. While we do participate in different events like parades, dealer open houses and meeting with land owners and city officials, what we all really want to do is ride. In fact this past year nearly all the members had at least one organized ride. These rides ranged from the Alleghany Mountains of Pennsylvania to Wayne National Forest in Southern Ohio to many single day rides in between.
LCOR also hosts the NE Ohio Off-road Jamboree twice each year. This event, now in its tenth year is designed and hosted as a family friendly weekend event for beginner to intermediate skill level off roaders. The event features exhibits by our sponsors, food trucks, over night camping, guided first timer rides, members only night ride and live music Saturday nights.
Who can Join LCOR?
- Anyone 18 years or older
- Owns a 4x4, ATV or Dirt bike
- Must be a responsible rider/driver
Mom's & Dads, Sisters & Brothers even Grandma's and Grandpa's
Everyone who enjoys Jeeps, 4x4's, side by sides, ATV's or Motorcycles is welcome to join us and will find a fun group of like minded off roaders looking for others to travel, ride or just hang out with.
What benefits do I get by joining LCOR?
You will be involved with a fun organization of other off road enthusiasts just like you who have been searching for interesting places to ride and new people to ride with safely and legally. Most members find that meeting these people alone is worth the small yearly dues but you get so much more......
- A personalized membership card
- Discounts and special treatment at all LCOR and OMTA sponsoring dealerships, manufactures, wholesalers and parts stores.
- Public monthly meetings to discuss topics of interest to you and the other members while providing a monthly event to look forward to socializing with other members and interested off roaders.
- Specical early bird discounted tickets on all club events
- Reserved club member only camping areas at overnight club events
Sponsors and Supporters?
LCOR offers 3 levels of spnosorship ($50/$100/$150) to fit small local companies to large national organizations.
Each level helps support LCOR and it's members as we continue to champion safe off-road recreation here in NE Ohio and at all the various locations across the United States that our members and event leaders travel to.
At each sponsorship level we ask you consider some product or service discount(s) for LCOR card holding members to help us encourage members to frequent your business. We also ask to provide us with business cards, stickers or other swag with your company logo that we can include in our new and renewing member welcome packet(s) as well as any marketing or swag materials you wish for us to share with the general public at our various events.
Membership/Sponsorship is for a period of 12 months from your join/renewal day.
Help promote and sponsor off road recreation in North East Ohio